Saturday, December 1, 2012

WIP: GZG Gauntlet Hover IFV, Old Crow "Jeeps", and GZG Hammer's Slammers

Working on my next force:

I have two squads of the GZG Hammer's Slammers (really cool minis) and one of the hover IFV (Gauntlets).  I also had 6 of the Old Crow Hammer Slammer's Jeeps.

I'm painting the vehicles with the urban camo.  I prime it black, mask it with silly putty, and the spray with a gray.  I got the technique from my friend, Flick, and It works out really well!

Hopefully I'll get a couple done this week.



I also have a squad of cyborgs from Khurasan miniatures as support...


Added a heavy weapon to the "cargo" jeep, to give it a little bit of a punch.  I ended up adding a small snip of guitar wire too to connect it to the jeep.



As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!