Saturday, December 29, 2012

GZG "Grav" Van - Fan Van conversion Build-Up


The first finished Grav Van


The grav plates attached to the side, along with one of the doors.



The front, showing the cockpit and the mini-gun


The extra pieces I don't use.  The VTOL fans and the landing gear.


The pieces left of the base kit.


The small grav plates that I use.


I also ordered the large grav plates, but didn't use them.


Attaching the top part.



Showing the four posts before I remove them.



I clip them flat.



The unmodified grav plate.


I clip at a 45' angle, with the angled part of the grav plate at the top.



I apply kicker to the grav plate post with the end of the bottle tube, this keeps the kicker from getting everywhere.


Two down, two to go.


Attaching the front mini-gun.


And the two completed Grav Vans!  They remind me of a militarized star trek shuttle, I really like them. I'll probably do a light grey scheme on them.