Friday, December 21, 2012

Exclusive Preview: NEW GZG UNSC Hardsuit Marines

I got my GZG Xmas order in today, and boy, is it awesome!

AND Jon sent me a couple of surprises, not the least of which is an Exclusive Sample of the

 NEW UNSC Hardsuit Marine sculpt!

Well, of course the first thing I had to do was paint it!

It's really awesome, and I can't wait to see the rest of the range!

Here are the pictures:








He also sent me a really cool tracked Mule with a light vac suit rider.  I can't wait to put that together too.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice looking miniature and paintjob. Look forward to seeing the rest of this pack when released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From packaging to paint in a flash! Nice sculpt and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paint work. I get a classic Dr Who vibe from this mini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white on black of the gun. Nice choice.

    Until now I totally forgot that Jon threw in some freebies with my last order. Gotta find those and get them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those really look nice. They are also suitably different from human that you could use them as alien troops too.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!