Saturday, April 27, 2013

Armie's Army - Neo British First Squad Painted up

Hi Everyone,

I got my mountain of lead thanks fo the Neo-British kickstater.

I ended up with 66 (!) miniatures... so I have a lot of painting to do!

I finished up my first squad, and I'm really happy how they turned out.  I painted it with an eye towards speed as well, since I have a bunch to do.

What do you guys think?

Also, I think it goes really well with the GZG APC, so I'll probably match them up.  I have another APC and a anti-tank version to build and paint up as well.






Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. looks great, I'm waiting on the same pile of lead thanks fo the Neo-British kickstater myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I'd be very happy with these.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice work!
    I knew you would do them proud :)

    Vehicles.....

    I'm so tempted in creating some of my own for them!

    I'm waiting on a final casting order to get the rest of them out! Will have some early next week. I'm really dissapointed in the delays...sorry Don M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work Mr. H! That colour scheme looks good (do I detect a reversal of some sort?!) I enjoy painting these figures- a nice diversity of detail on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work mate, the go with the APC quite well. Look forward to seeing the force take shape.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!