Saturday, March 23, 2013

New buildings from Electrical Boxes and ANTENOCITI'S WORKSHOP terrain bits.

I built up some buildings with the help of my buddy, Flick, last night.  I used a bunch of terrain pieces from http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/governance-of-technology/g-o-t-scenery-15mm.html Antenocitis Workshop.  The doors and windows and grills and such were really well cast and a great bargin, since you get a bunch in the packs. 


This is from an inkjet cartridge shipping container. 



This is from MicroPanzer. 


Electrical boxes. We used a heat gun to soften the grill on the side, and then stuck it on to get the curve.




And the first set.  Really easy and they look great on the table!

Now I need to buy more electrical boxes!  :)



6 comments:

  1. I've seen a few posts now that use electrical boxes for buildings, and this is another great post in the same vein! I shall have to get some and have a go. Atenociti's doors/grilles etc look great, and GZG make some useful bits and pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I always wonder if I am overthinking the smaller buildings, can't seem to get the right mix of 'bits' on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on these Mr. Harold, this is actually my next project and seeing yours is helping me get the motivation to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Boss. Looks good! Scifi scenery is also coming up on my fabrication studio 1'X 1' prop shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paint job is a bit too metalic for my taste. But the conversions are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and looks the part.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!