Monday, January 21, 2013

K'Lik - Alien Bounty Hunter

The Mantids are a war-like alien species renown for their physical combat prowess...

K'Lik is a legendary bounty hunter that operates a KZ-460 Scout ship.  An extremely small spacecraft, not much bigger than a lifeboat, that is also capable of atmospheric flight it has an extra section used as a cryo-pod to transport his bounties "hassle-free"

K'Lik is from the Khurasan Miniatures Alien Bounty hunter set, and the KZ-460 is also from Khurasan and is the Alien Anti-Grav Light Scout Vehicle.

I really like the bounty hunter set, and this is one of my favorite figures.  I've always loved aliens based on preying mantis!


6 comments:

  1. Great job on him. Love those bounty hunters. I have to buy them before my buddy does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Mr. H.! I've got a couple sets of the bounty hunters waiting for painting and deployment in a scenario someday. I can only wonder what is lurking below the manhole cover and is waiting to make a memorable entry into the scene!! Just might scare the tobacco juice right out of the hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that is such a cool model. You really did it justice, great job!

    ReplyDelete


  4. Agreed

    some of your best work is that! A tutorial would be nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it is cool! (and nicely painted of course) I was pretty lukewarm to this set when I originally saw it on KM's website. Maybe I'll have to reconsider. I did just paint a 15mm bounty hunter of my own, maybe I need more.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!