Saturday, November 10, 2012

Col. Jovan Odea - GZG NI Conversion

I was thinking how I wanted a Commander that stood out a little.  I've always liked the GZG conversion heads and I had found an extra NI command trooper, so I took a look at them and found a combination I liked.

It went together very easy.  The helmet came right off, and then I just drilled down a little with the Pin Vise to create a small indent for the head.

I know the head is a little over-sized, but  I think it looks good on the table.  And it makes my commander stand out!


With the Command Squad - 2OIC, Comms, and Drone/IntNet Operator


Col. Odea and the Drone/IntNet Operator


Col. Odea's front.


Col. Odea's Back


Of course, as always, comments and feedback are always welcome!


7 comments:

  1. Nice conversion. I hadn't thought of the NI for headswaps, but headswaps should work with most of them and other helmeted GZG figures (I'm thinking of the NSL armoured troops I intend painting up as faux-Stormtroopers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. The mohawk will make him more likely to accomplish any mission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice

    I love converted word. Just adds something to the figures, even just the odd one can make the difference!

    bang on the money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that my mohawk is far from motivating. Maybe I should take it back :)

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rubbing in the fact that I need to order some more heads from GZG... Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and conversion, Mr. H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool conversion, certainly looks the part.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome any comments or suggestions!